Unite’s new SRAM direct mount chainring offers excellent chain retention, great mud clearance and longevity with a high-quality finish. Unite's chainrings are CNC machined in house from 7075 T6 aluminium billet, one of the hardest grades of aluminium available. Couple this with the high quality, vibrant anodised finish and we have a winning combination to make your ride stand out from the crowd.
A large amount of wear occurs on the front face of chain rings due to the extreme chain-line caused by 1x setups, our extra wide alternating tooth profile improves both durability and retention for a longer period. As chains begin to stretch they start to bind in certain places, damaging the chain and ring; the chainrings have specially machined recesses, which help to prevent this damage, increasing the longevity of the chain ring and chain. Grip Rings utilise a stiff and light design that is efficient and offers excellent protection from rock strikes.
- Narrow/wide chain profile prevents chain drop
- Wide-tooth profile for extra retention
- Recessed for improved mud clearance and improved chain ring life
- CNC machined from hard wearing 7075-T6 Aluminium
- Anodised finish available in multiple colours
- Available sizes: 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T
- Compatible with SRAM cranks sets including DUB cranks
- Weight: 30T-62g 32T-68g 34T-70g
- 12 speed eagle compatible
- Boost offset
- Available in 7 colours
- Recyclable cardboard packaging